Dry Fruit Laddoo
• By Himanshu Dhiman
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
01:30 Minutes 189 kcal
Ingredients for Dry Fruit Laddoo
- › Gondh - 55 gms (1/4 cup)
- › Almonds - 80 gms (1/2 cup)
- › Cashewnuts - 80 gms (1/2 cup)
- › Ghee - 90 gms (1/2 cup)
- › Shredded Coconut - 40 gms (1/2 cup)
- › Aata - 130 gms (1 cup)
- › Raw Jaggery (Gud) - 300 gms
- › Dry Ginger Powder (Sounth) - 20 gms
- › Cardamom Powder - 10 gms
1. Take 60 gms hee and put it in a kadhai and get it to medium heat.
2. Roast the gondh first in the heated ghee. Do not use high flame as Gondh does not puff properly in high flame. Take out from kadhai and to check gondh, press one puff with hands and it should become powder (if not puffed properly then the centre will remain hard). Crush all gondh using a belan.
3. In remaining ghee roast aata till it gets golden brown and gives a roasted smell. Be careful at this step with flame as roasted aata can quickly burn also.
4. Take 15 gms ghee in a separate small pan and Saute Dry ginger power and Cardamom powder for 2-3 mins. Add shredded coconut and roast for 5 mins.
5. Grind cashew nuts and almonds in a mixer
6. Take 15 gms ghee in a kadhai and put all raw jaggery in it. Keep moving till it melts completely and becomes a paste.
7. Close the gas and immediately add to the Jaggery paste all the other things - roasted aata, crushed gondh, cashew and almond powder, coconut & spices mixture
8. Mix everything very well and without letting the mixture cool down make the laddoos. The given ingredients will make 20 medium sized laddoos.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!