Dosa with chicken curry
• By Pranusha Chirumamilla
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:15 Minutes 536 kcal
Ingredients for Dosa with chicken curry
- › urad dal 20gms rice 40gms salt as per taste chicken 200gms red chili powder 1tsp garam masala 1 tsp oil 7gms onion 1 small chopped green chili 2 ginger garlic paste 1/2tsp
1. chicken curry: 1) in pan add oil 5ml ,onion& green chili 2) saute until golden brown color 3) add 1/2 tsp ginger garlic paste and saute until raw smell goes 3) now add chicken breast pieces,salt,red chili powder mix it &close lid 4) cook for 15mins add little water if required 5) after 15mins add garam masala and serve dosa batter: 1) soak urad dal & rice for 6 hrs then washed 2) in mixer jar add those along with salt & little water grind to smooth paste 3) ferment for 6 hrs or over night 4) in hot pan add little oil and prepare dosa 5) get 3 dosas enjoy with chicken
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!