Doodhi Muthiya / Bottle gourd snack
• By Parul
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 617 kcal
Ingredients for Doodhi Muthiya / Bottle gourd snack
- › Beasan/Chickpea flour: 50g
- › Soyabean granules powder: 50g
- › Whole wheat flour: 50g
- › Rawa/ Suji: 20g
- › Dudhi/Lauki/Bottle gourd: 250g (grated) Onion: 1 medium (grated) Green chillies: 3-4 (fine mince) Ginger: 1/2 inch (fine mince) Garlic: 3-4 (fine minced) - optional Lemon juice: 1/2 lemon
- › Hing: 1/4 tea spoon Haldi: 1/2 tea spoon Ajwain: 1/4 tea spoon Red chili powder: to liking Salt: to taste
- › Oil: 10ml (for tadka) Curry leaves & mustard seeds (for tadka)
1. Make a very soft dough (a little sticking consistency) using all the 4 flours +Dudhi + onion + garlic + Chiili+ haldi+ ajwain + hing+ red chilli powder + salt + lemon juice (you'll need less water as the veggies will already have lots of water)
2. Divide the dough in 4-6 parts and roll into cylinder shape.
3. Place it on a steaming plate and steam for about 20 minutes on low flame. (Do a knife test in the end to check if cooked)
4. Let it chill down to room temperature then cut it into bite size pieces.
5. Now we'll prepare a tadka and roast these to liking. Take oil in a pan add mustard seeds, curry leaves and some chillies. Once they crackle add the muthiya and sautee it well for 4-5 minutes.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!