• By KAINAZ HAVALDAR
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 173 kcal
Ingredients for Doodh poha
- › Milk low fat 150 ml
- › Poha 25gm
- › Raisin and nuts 5gm
- › Cardamon
1. Soak the poha in water for a minute or two and drain out the excess water. Keep aside.
2. Boil the milk with cardamom.
3. Add the soaked poha in it and stir to avoid burning.
4. When you get the desired consistency, lower the flame and add jaggery or sugar or sugar free and mix everything together.
5. Add the dried fruits and nuts and mix.
6. The doodh poha is ready to serve. It can be enjoyed both hot and cold.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!