Doda/ Thalipith / kanda batata pori
• By Mrs Jaya Panse
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:20 Minutes 280 kcal
Ingredients for Doda/ Thalipith / kanda batata pori
- › 1)wheat flour - 50 gm 2) kanda -batata finely chopped 60 gm 3) green chillies and dhaniya finely chopped 4)kalonji, cumin seed optional 5) salt as per your taste 6) 6 gm of butter / ghee/oil
1. 1) mix kanda batata chili, coriander in a bowl 2) add wheat flour or any flour you want too, 3)add salt as per your taste 4)add kalonji, cumin seed 5) make stiff dough with help of water 6) roll dough and make a chapati/paratha 7) heat a pen 8) put that chapati in that pen 9) apply ghee/oil on both sides Till it gets golden brown or its all potatoes get cooked 10) pair it with any natural protein source like mostly i eat this with paneer salad
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!