Dill leaves parata/thepla and green moong dal curry
• By Shambhavi Purohit
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 294 kcal
Ingredients for Dill leaves parata/thepla and green moong dal curry
- › Green moong dal 35 gm
- › Onion 50gm
- › Tomato 50gm
- › Wheat flour 40gm
- › Dill leaves 20gm
- › Cucumber for salad 80gm
- › Jeera powder , turmeric powder , red chilli powder , Garam masala , salt
1. How to make Dill leaves thepla /parata !! Step 1 : add wheat flour ,Chopped dill leaves , turmeric , chilli powder and salt . Make chapathi dough Step 2: Roll the chapathi and cook on a pan .
2. How to make green gram curry : Step 1: Add the green gram and water and little salt in a cooker . pressure cook it upto 3-4 whistles Step2: in a pan add ghee/coconut oil/olive oil . (I use ghee , I haven’t added ghee in the macros , I’m allowed to consume 20gm per day so I adjust it) add jeera seeds , chopped onions and sauté it . Step2: add chopped tomatoes and sauté it . Add turmeric powder , jeera powder , red chilli powder and Batam masala to it . Step 3 : add the boiled green gram dal and give it a mix and keep to boil . Step4 : add coriander leaves .
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!