• By Jignyasha Ambasana
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 275 kcal
Ingredients for ‘Diet’ pasta
- › 50g - pasta(I have attached the picture of the one that I used. It’s made of quinoa so high in protein) It’s 2.50AUD(Australian Dollar) for 300g packet. 50g - readymade pasta sauce(I have attached the picture of the one I used) It’s 3.0AUD for 500g bottle Half onion, some pieces of capsicum, some broccoli. You can use any veggies of your choice. Italian herbs, chilli flakes, black pepper, and tried giving an Indian flavour with magic masala(it goes well with everything😃) 10g - oil
1. Boil the pasta and drain them. Take a pan, add oil. Add veggies. Sauté for 2 minutes. Add dry spices mentioned above and sauté for 2 minutes. Add sauce, sauté for 2 minutes. At the end, add pasta, and mix the veggies and sauce well to cover them. You can add little water if you feel, the quantity of sauce lesser than pasta. Cover and cook for 4-5minutes on low flame. Ready to serve. Garnish with fresh herbs of choice and cheese. You can bake it in oven too, but I prefer the way I mentioned above. Quicker and easier!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!