Dhaba Style Palak Chana Dal
• By Prateek Maggo
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 302 kcal
Ingredients for Dhaba Style Palak Chana Dal
- › Chana Dal(80gms, soaked for 4-5 hrs and pan boiled) Spinach(100gms) Onion and Tomato(50gm each) Ghee(4gms) Green Chillies(2-3, cut Length wise) Garlic Cloves (2-3, crushed) Salt(as per taste) Red Chilli Powder Coriander Powder Turmeric Zeera Powder Fresh Coriander(to garnish)
1. Heat a non stick pan and once heated, add ghee.
2. Put in the onion, green chillies and garlic and let them saute on low flame till onions turn golden brown.
3. Add roughly chopped tomatoes and cook on high heat till tomatoes have drained their water.
4. Add in the dal and let it cook for some time. Add the spices. Put water, as required, so that the spices are mixed properly without making the dish too dry.
5. Add in the spinach and cook till it wilts.
6. Take the pan off the flame and garnish with fresh coriander. Serve hot with roti or rice.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!