Dhaba style Aloo cheese Paratha
• By Shraddha Dev
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
1:00 Minutes 536 kcal
Ingredients for Dhaba style Aloo cheese Paratha
- › potato 100gms
- › wheat flour 100gms
- › medium green chilli 2gms
- › coriander leaves 5gms
- › cheese slice 1
- › butter 5gms
- › masala like akha dhana and amchur powder just a pinch of salt as per taste.
1. Method for 1 paratha serving . 1)Knead 100gms wheat flour soft dough. 2)Smash Boil potato of 100gms with hand and add coriander leaves,2.5tsp of amchur powder and akkha dhana ,salt as per taste ,green chilli 2gms 3) make 2 portion of wheat flour each 50gms and make small size roti using hand to tap and add the stuffing in it as shown in picture. 4)Tap the paratha using fingure adding extra flour to get proper shape. 5) Roast paratha without oil/ghee/butter on any tava/pan on medium flame. 6) Cut the paratha first in 2 cuts add one cheese slice and then Cut in 4 pieces adding 5gms butter on topping. 7) Easy to cook and make as its handmade without using belan.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!