• By Dr Tanushree Dwivedi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:25 Minutes 581 kcal
Ingredients for Dhaba chicken
- › Chicken 250gms
- › Ghee 15 gms
- › Onion 75gms
- › Tomato 75gms
- › Red chilly powder
- › Turmeric powder
- › Ginger garlic paste 2 tsp
- › Meat masala
- › Coriander powder
- › Kasuri methi
1. Step 1 : Place a flat bottom nonstick pan over flame and heat 5 gms ghee to fry the chicken breast piece which is cut into small square cubes. Add a bit of salt and red chilly powder during frying. After frying move them in to separate bowl. Now using same pan add remaining 10 gms ghee. Put finely chopped onions to them and fry once they change color to brown add chopped tomatoes. Let them cook well and mushy then you can add ginger garlic paste. Cook it for another 3 mins and add meat masala. Remove the mixture and let it cool. Blend them once cool and reheat the nonstick pan put the mixture without adding any ghee. Add the cooked chicken to it and add salt , little turmeric, coriander powder to it. Then add kasuri methi to it and let it cook for another 5 mins. Cover and cook in a very slow flame. You can now take it down in a container in which you plan to serve. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve with rice or roti.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!