Desi style Veg Pulav
• By Prajakta Gomase
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 327 kcal
Ingredients for Desi style Veg Pulav
- › 30 gm Brown rice (measured uncooked)
- › 5 ml ghee
- › 50 gm Paneer
- › Broccoli (micros not measured)
- › Palak (micros not measured), corriander leaves
- › Mirchi powder 1 teaspoon, salt
- › Turmeric powder 1/2 teaspoon
- › 1 pinch of garam masala and asafoetida
- › 1/2 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- › One small finely chopped onion
1. Cook 30 gm Brown rice in bowl and keep it aside.
2. Heat 5 ml ghee in pan and add cumin seeds, mustard seeds, 1/2 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste and finely chopped onion. Saute this till onion become golden.
3. Add paneer pieces, broccoli, finely chopped coriander leaves and spinach leaves into the pan. Let it cook until the broccoli gets soft and cooked.
4. Next add 1 teaspoon of chilli powder, 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder, a pinch of garam masala and a pinch of asafoetida. Add salt as per taste. Mix and saute the mixture for 1 minute.
5. Now add cooked rice into the pan and saute again for 1 to 2 mins. Cover the pan with lid and cooked for next 5 mins.
6. And your desi style pulav is ready to serve. Serve hot Pulav with curd.
7. Note brown rice takes time to cook - 30mins ( we can use normal rice also)
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!