Desi Pasta (Easiest recipe ever!)
• By Faizan Khan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:45 Minutes 764 kcal
Ingredients for Desi Pasta (Easiest recipe ever!)
- › Pasta - 125 grams (dry)
- › Chicken - 100 grams
- › Capsicum - 1
- › Cabbage - 1 bowl
- › Onion diced - 100 grams
- › Butter - 10 grams
- › Olive oil - 10 grams / Oil
- › Oregano, chilli flakes, salt, pepper and ginger garlic paste
- › Garlic finely diced - 5 cloves
- › Green chilli - 2 finely chopped
- › Half cube chicken stock
1. Marinate the chicken with half tsp salt, half tsp pepper and 1 tsp ginger garlic paste and set it aside.
2. To a vessel add the oil and the butter (so the butter doesn't burn),
3. To it add the garlic and the chilli and let it cook for a minute, then add the diced onion (garlic, chilli and onion is the base of the entire dish so make sure you use garlic and onion in plenty).
4. Add a tsp of salt so the onions sweat and cook the onion until very nicely brown (on low to medium flame)
5. Add the cabbage so it softens and add the chicken cube.
6. Cook and shred the chicken and add it to the rest of the ingredients. Flavour with oregano and very little chilly flakes as it's already spicy.
7. Add half tsp salt and salt as per needed. At this stage I add the capsicum and cook it minimum because I prefer a crunch. Turn off the stove once this masala is ready.
8. Boil the pasta with salt until it's cooked as per the firmness you need.
9. Add the pasta to the dish and mix it all well and taste it to see if it needs anymore salt, pepper or oregano.
10. Enjoy your healthy, tasty and easy desi pasta!
11. For more such easy and tasty recipes follow @fitcheffaizan on Instagram and YouTube (Fit Chef Faizan).
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!