Desi chana (small Chana) chat
• By Mythri Reddy
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 106 kcal
Ingredients for Desi chana (small Chana) chat
- › Desi chana 35gm
- › Oil/ghee (optional) 3gm (adds 3 fats extra)
- › Onion half (optional)
- › Salt
- › Lemon
- › Coriander leaves or powder
- › Green chilly or pepper
1. Soak desi chana for atleast 6 hours or over night. Pressure cook the soaked chana up to 4 whistles with salt as per your taste. Drain extra water if any.
2. Variation 1: Now add ghee/oil and finely chopped onion, green chilli, curry leaves, Chat masala (optional), coriander powder or coriander leaves and sauter them for a minute and now add the cooked desi chana and cook with covered lid for a minute. You can add lemon juice as per your taste.
3. Variation 2 (without oil): Add black salt, raw finely chopped onion, coriander and lemon juice to the cooked desi chana.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!