Delicious Methi Paratha
• By Divyansh gupta
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:55 Minutes 174 kcal
Ingredients for Delicious Methi Paratha
- › 2 Cups whole - Wheat flour
- › 1 cup fenugreek leaves washed and patted dry
- › 5 tbsp vegetable/ canola/ sunflower cooking oil
- › 1 tsp cumin seeds
- › 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- › 1/2 tsp red chilli to taste
1. Step1 . Put the flour, fenugreek,1 tbsp of cooking oil, cumin seeds, turmeric and chilli powders and salt in a large mixing bowl.
2. Step2 . Add water, a little at a time to this mixture, and kneed to form a medium - soft, smooth dough. set the bowl aside for 30 minutes to let it rest.
3. Step3 . Add the 30 minutes, divide the dough into golf ball - sized portions and roll each one between your hands till they are smooth and without cracks.
4. Step4 . Very lightly flour a rolling board or clean counter surface and roll each ball into a circle of 7 - 8 inches diameter ( 5 -6 mm thick ). For convenience, roll out as many parathas as cook with a layer of cling film between each paratha.
5. Step5 . Heat a griddle and fry the parathas one at a time like this: put a paratha on the griddle. Do the first flip when you see tiny bubbles rise to the surface of the paratha.As soon as the first is done, drizzle a bit of the remaining oil on the top and spread well over the surface of the paratha. flip again in 30 seconds and drizzle oil on this surface too. The paratha is done When both sides are crispy and golden brown. See the steps for making parathas.
6. Step6 . As you remove each paratha from the pan, store it in an insulated container lined with a paper towel to keep it warm and prevent it from becoming soggy. Of course, if you are eating them to your awaiting family, there is no need for storage.
7. Step7 . Serve with chilled yogurt.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!