Defatted Soya Kulcha
• By sheetal aggarwal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:25 Minutes 610 kcal
Ingredients for Defatted Soya Kulcha
- › Defatted Soya Flour 60 g Maida 65 g Gluten 20 g Psyllium Husk (optional) 5 g Curd 20 g Baking Powder 1 tsp Baking Soda 1 tsp Oil 5 g Butter (optional) 5 g Water 3/4 cup or as required Salt as per taste Black Til 5 g Coriander Leaves 1 tbsp
1. 1. Mix defatted soya flour, gluten, psyllium husk, maida, salt, curd and oil and knead into a soft dough. 2. Cover it and keep it aside for 30 minutes. Once the dough risens up knead it again. 3. Now divide the dough into equal size balls and then roll them into the shape of a kulcha. 4. Sprinkle black til seeds, finely chopped coriander and spread some water on the kulcha and roll it once again. 5. Then hold the kulcha on your palms and brush the upper side with water and put this side on a hot non stick tava. 6. Cover it with a lid and flip it after 2-3 minutes. Now again cover the lid for 1-2 minutes and remove it from the tava. 7. You can add some butter on the roasted kulcha if you want. 8. Your soya gluten kulcha is ready to serve. Serve it with chhole, Paneer sabzi or pickle or chutney. Tips: 1. You can replace defatted soya flour with fine soya chunks powder. 2. You can also make stuffed kulchas by adding mashed paneer, vegetables or mashed tofu to increase the protein content.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!