Defatted Soya Garlic Bread
• By sheetal aggarwal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:25 Minutes 993 kcal
Ingredients for Defatted Soya Garlic Bread
- › For dough: All Purpose Flour 80g Defatted Soya Flour 100g Gluten 20g Instant Yeast 10g Salt as per taste Oregano as sprinkler chilli flakes as sprinkler For stuffing: Garlic cloves 4-5 Butter 10g Cheese (grated) 50g Oregano as sprinkler Black pepper powder 1/2 tsp Salt as per taste
1. 1) Mix all the ingredients of the dough and make a soft and smooth dough. Let it rest for 10-15 minutes. If you use active dry yeast let it rest for 1 hour. 2) Meanwhile make a paste of butter, crushed garlic cloves, black pepper, salt and oregano. 3) Now roll the dough into a thick sheet and brush it with the paste. 4) Now add some grated cheese on one side and sprinkle oregano and chilli flakes. 5) Fold the other side and seal the dough in the form of a semicircle. 6) Apply the butter garlic paste on the top of dough. 7) Bake in a hot kadhai on low medium flame or in a preheated airfryer at 140°C for 10-12 minutes. 8) Your cheesy hot soya garlic bread is ready to eat. Tips: 1. You can replace defatted soya flour with fine soya chunks powder preferably sieved. 2. You can replace maida with wheat flour to make this garlic bread. 3. You can use finely chopped and sauted vegetables for stuffing along with or instead of cheese
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!