Defatted Soya Dhokla
• By sheetal aggarwal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:25 Minutes 391 kcal
Ingredients for Defatted Soya Dhokla
- › Soya Chunks (Defatted soya) Flour 30 g Besan 60 g Fine rava 10 g Haldi powder 1 tsp Citric acid 1 tsp Low Cal Sweetner As per taste Salt As per taste Fruit salt 1 tsp Water approx. 50ml For Tadka: Mustard seeds ¼ tsp Sesame seeds ¼ tsp Oil 3 g Curry leaves 10-12 pieces Lemon juice ¼ tsp Water approx. 15ml Green Chillies 2-3 pieces For Garnishing: Fresh Coriander leaves As needed Freshly grated coconut As needed
1. 1. Mix all the above ingredients and spices except fruit salt and make a batter. Parallelly add water in and steamer and let water boil. 2. Now, add fruit salt to the batter and put a drop of water on fruit salt to activate it and mix it with batter. 3. Then transfer the contents to the greased bowl (Tip: Bowl not more than 6 inch in size) and steam it for 10 minutes. 4. After 10 minutes check the dhokla cake with a knife or toothpick which should come clean after inserting. (If batter sticks to toothpick / knife, steam it for additional 3-5 mins and check again.) 5. Let it cool and remove the dhokla cake after the dhokla reaches room temperature. Post Prep: Tempering & Garnishing: 1. Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds along with til, curry leaves, green chilies and then add lemon juice and stevia. 2. Now add water and bring it to a boil. 3. Pour this tadka over the dhokla cake. 4. Now cut the dhokla into pieces of any shape of your choice. 5. Garnish with fresh coconut and coriander leaves. Tips: • You can replace defatted soya flour with fine soya chunks powder. • You can replace besan with rava to make soya rava dhokla.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!