• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 200 kcal
Ingredients for Deconstructed tacos
- › Wheat flour 12g
- › Ghee 1g
- › Chicken 50g
- › Spinach 50g
- › Bell peppers 50g
- › Chilli
- › Lemon
- › ACV
- › Salt
- › Chilli flakes
- › Pepper
- › Garlic
- › Water
- › Stevia
- › Cheese 1cube
1. Step 1 In a mixer add spinach and a clove of garlic blend it make a purée. Put in a bowl microwave for 2mins
2. Step 2 In a bowl take wheat flour add salt and water make a soft dough. Let it rest for 15mins. Then roll it out cut it from between and bake it.
3. Step 3 Marinate chicken with salt pepper and chili flakes. Add 1g of ghee and grill it...
4. Step 4 Chop bell peppers, chili and add lemon acv stevia and salt marinate and keep it...
5. Now put all your ingredients in a plate one by one and plate it up and gate cheese from top...
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!