Deconstructed Gulab Jamun kheer
• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:20 Minutes 178 kcal
Ingredients for Deconstructed Gulab Jamun kheer
- › Paneer 150g
- › Soya chunks 50g
- › Milk 600ml
- › Ghee 10g
- › Kesar
- › Sweetener
- › Raisin for garnishing
- › Walnut for garnishing
- › Elichi powder
1. Make paneer at home and take the water out keeping it moist and not dry.
2. Take soya chunks and grind it in fine powder.
3. Make syrup with sweetener and let it cool.
4. Now take paneer mix with sweetener, elichi powder and soya powder and bind it together. Make small round pingpong size balls and keep aside.
5. In a pan put 10g ghee and fry the paneer balls on low heat. Then put these Gulab Jamun in sweetener syrup for sometime.
6. In a pan first take 300ml milk and make khoya out of it and keep aside.
7. Now in a pan take rest 300ml milk and bring it to boil. Add kesar, elichi powder and khoya and boil till it becomes thick. Now take the Gulab Jamun crush them and add it in the milk and cook for few minutes.
8. Garnish with raisin and chopped walnuts. I used 2 pieces of raisins and two pieces of chopped walnuts in each therefore macros not included.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!