Dark Chocolate Mud Cake
• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:02 Minutes 280 kcal
Ingredients for Dark Chocolate Mud Cake
- › Flour 20g
- › Egg 1
- › Cocoa powder 20g
- › Butter 10g
- › Milk 10ml
- › Sweetener
- › Baking powder 1/2 teaspoon
- › Baking soda 1/2 teaspoon
- › Salt
- › Vanilla essence
1. In a bowl take flour, cocoa powder 15g, egg, melted butter 5g, baking powder, baking soda, vanilla essence, milk 8 ml, sweetener and pinch of salt. Mix all the ingredients with spatula.
2. Take a microwave safe bowl grease it with butter, pour the mixture little less than half and put in microwave for 1 n half to 2 minutes. Take it out and let it cool down.
3. In a microwave safe bowl take remaining ingredients, add sweetener and mix them together and pop it into microwave for 30 seconds and your chocolate sauce is ready.
4. Once cake has cool down pour the chocolate sauce from top.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!