• By Rounak Mehta
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
2:0 Minutes 342 kcal
Ingredients for Dal/Rice dosa
- › 50 gm dal(Any)
- › 30 gm rice
- › 10gm oil
- › Tomato/Onion/chilli
1. Step 1) Soak dal (as per you choice and as per your macros)+ rice(as per your macros) for 2 hours Step 2) Grind soaked dal + rice + chilli + garlic + ginger( as per the taste) to make paste. Step 3 ) Add salt , pepper as per your taste to the paste. Step 4) Use non stick pan and 10 gm oil( as per your macros) to prepare the dosa. Enjoy it with either ketchup ( adjust as per your macros) or green chutney.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!