Dal Palak Khichdi
• By Deepika
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 419 kcal
Ingredients for Dal Palak Khichdi
- › White Rice (50 gms)
- › Masoor Dal (30 gms)
- › Palak (40 gms)
- › Onion (1 small)
- › Tomato (1 big)
- › Olive Oil or any other oil (8 gms)
- › Green Chilly (1 whole)
- › Jeera, Salt to Taste, Red Chilli Powder, Haldi, Dhaniya Powder, Curry leaves
- › Ginger Garlic Paste (1 tsp)
- › Ghee (5gm) - Optional
1. In a cooker, pour some oil and put some jeera when it heats up properly. Add chopped green chilly, ginger garlic paste and curry leaves and let it cook. Then add finely chopped onion and tomato and cook at low flame. Add Red Chilly Powder, Haldi, Dhaniya Powder and Salt to Taste. Once all the ingredients are properly cooked, add rice and dal (wash and soak them before putting them in the cooker). Add a glass of water and cook with the open lid for around 2 minutes. Add finely chopped and properly rinsed palak and close the lid. After 3 whistles, the khichdi is ready to eat. Have it plain or with Ghee.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!