dal makhni and soya wheat tandoori
• By Dr Rati Kedia
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 256 kcal
Ingredients for dal makhni and soya wheat tandoori
- › Rajma 15gms
- › Urad dal 15gms
- › Butter 10gms
- › Onion, garlic, tomatoes , coriander
- › Salt, turmeric, red chilli powder, garam masala, coriander powder
- › For tandoori... wheat flour 30gms
- › Defatted soya flour 15gms
1. dal makhani
2. Soak dal and rajma atlest for 6 hours. After 6 hours steam it the cooker with 5 to 6 whistels. Add butter in the pan and saute all the veggies. Now add dal and rajma and water and all the spices mentioned. Let it cook for 10mins till da reaches thick consistency and garnish it with coriander.
3. For tandoori
4. Make soya and wheat flour dough. Make rotis and cook it in tandoor cooker.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!