Dal Gawar phali (Cluster beans) bhaji
• By Srija Banerjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 145 kcal
Ingredients for Dal Gawar phali (Cluster beans) bhaji
- › Cluster beans (100gms)
- › Olive oil 5gm
- › Moong dal 10gm
- › Tomato 45gm
- › Garlic 3gm
- › Cumin seeds
1. Wash and chop cluster beans in 1 inch size. Soak yellow moong dal (pulse) in hot water for 10mins.
2. Chop tomato and garlic in small pc.
3. In a pan, put oil, once hot, add cumin seeds and dal.
4. Next put the chopped beans. Add salt and spices (turmeric powder, coriander & cumin powder, garam masala) as per taste.
5. Add tomatoes. Adjust water, stir well and cover lid.
6. Serve hot with rice or chapati.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!