• By Tanu Jassal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:25 Minutes 301 kcal
Ingredients for Dal Dhokli
- › 30gm dal
- › 30gm wheat flour
- › 15gm soya chunk flour
- › pinch of carom seeds
- › 50gm onion
- › 50gm tomato
- › 4gm oil
- › salt
- › red chilli
- › green chilli
1. For Dhokli- We will knead the flour first.
2. We will add pinch of carom seeds, salt and red chilli in soya chunk+ wheat flour and knead it with warm water.
3. Make a firm dough.
4. Roll a chapati and cut the chapati in any shape (I made diamond shaped Dhokli)
5. Keep the water on the gas in a saucepan and when the water starts boiling,put the Dhokli in that and let it cook for 4-5 minutes. (remember do not put Dhokli in cold water.)
6. your Dhokli is ready, remove it from water and keep it aside.
7. For dal- add oil in pressure cooker followed by jeera and onions.
8. once the onion get tender, add chopped tomatoes along with green chillies.
9. add spices like Salt ,red chilli, garam masala as per you tastes.
10. Add lil water and let the tadka get cook properly for 1&2 minutes.
11. Add washed dal into it and add water as the consistency you want.
12. let the dal start boiling,and add Dhokli into it.
13. close the lid of pressure cooker and let it cook for 2 whistles.
14. And your Dal Dhokli is ready 😊
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!