Dal chutney chicken
• By Sweekruthi Gowda
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:20 Minutes 339 kcal
Ingredients for Dal chutney chicken
- › Chicken Breast :175 gms
- › Dariya dal :30gms
- › Garlic cloves : 5-6
- › Ginger inch : 1 inch
- › Corriander leaves chopped : 10gms
- › Green chillies / Red chillies : 4-5
- › Tamarind pulp / tamarind juice: as per taste
- › Water as required
- › Salt as per taste
- › Ghee: 5 gms( use within your macros )
- › Jeera : 1 spoon
1. STEPS: 1. Take a blender 2. Add dariya dal, chillies, ginger, tamarind juice,salt to the blender and blend it to smooth 3. Chutney is ready now 4. Take chicken and add chutney to chicken and marinate for an hour or two 5. After 2 hours Take a pan , add ghee , let it heat, add jeera and let it splutter 6. Add garlic cloves and fry till golden brown 7.now add the marinated chicken to the pan and cook on slow flame 8. If it becomes too dry and water bit by bit and fry /cook well until chicken is well cooked 9. Drizzle some corriander leaves and enjoy with rice/roti or as it is.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!