• By Yash Dangwal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:35 Minutes 1039 kcal
Ingredients for Dal Chawal
- › Arhar \toor dal 50gm Malka /masoor 50gm Rice 120gm
- › Ghee 15gm
- › Tomato Onion Beat root 50gm Carrot 50gm Potato 50gm Beans 125gm Peas 50gm Broccoli
- › Salt Cumin seeds Garam masala Red chilli powder Black pepper Coriander powder Turmeric powder
1. For dal Wash the dal properly . Take a cooker add water as desired and add both the dal in the cooker and add chopped tomato and onion and garlic. Then add salt ,coriander powder ,turmeric powder and a split green chilli. Give it 2 whistles. For tarka Add ghee to small pan as it heats up add cumin seed as it starts to change colour put the tarka in dal and mix it properly dal is ready .
2. For rice Add rice to the bowling water . As the rice looks cooked drain the water and rice it ready .
3. For mix veg Choop all the veggies as desired shape and size . Take rest of the ghee and add it to a pan . As ghee heats up add cumin seeds and then add chopped onion . As onion leaves it’s smell add all the veggies. Add salt ,turmeric powder,green chilli,red chilli powder ,coriander powder and slight garam masala . Mix it and sauté is properly. Put a lid and let it cook for 15 to 20 min on low flame . Mix veg is ready to to served .
4. Note: I have made my lunch as well as dinner at the same time. So it will show a huge amount of calories.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!