Dal , Bati and Churma
• By Yogita Patil
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:45 Minutes 1601 kcal
Ingredients for Dal , Bati and Churma
- › Wheat Flour - 210 gms
- › Toor daal (60 gms) , Moong daal ( 30 gms), Chana daal ( 30 gms), Black Urad Daal ( 30 gms)
- › Ghee - 30 gms
- › Almonds - 5 gms
- › Sugar lite - 10 gms
- › Baking soda - 1 teaspoon
- › Salt and Water - as needed
- › Spices of your choice - urmeric, chilli powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, garam masala
- › Coriander Leaves
1. For Bati: 1. In a mixing bowl, mix wheat flour, 15 gm ghee, salt and baking soda . Add water and knead the flour to make a soft dough. Keep it covered for 15 min. 2. After 15 min, make 7 small balls of the dough. 3. In a preheated oven, bake these balls for 25-30 min at 180 degree C. 4. Tadda ..batis are ready.
2. For Churma: 1. Grind 2 batis into a coarse powder. 2. In a pan, heat 5 gm ghee and add chopped almonds. 3. Add the bati powder and powdered sugar. 4. Once everything blends properly, churma is ready,
3. For Dal: 1. In a bowl, mix all the daals, wash and soak for 30 min. 2. In a cooker, heat 10 gms ghee. Add cumin seeds till they splutter. Add chopped tomatoes, soaked daal and spices of your choice. 4.. Cook till 5 whistles. Once the daal is ready , add coriander leaves.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!