• By Ruchi Abhijit
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 145 kcal
Ingredients for Dal Appe
- › Urad Dal: 30gms
- › Salt: as per taste
- › Chillies/chilli powder: as per preference and as per taste. I make it spicy with green chillies since they add better taste as per my preference
- › Ginger paste: just a pinch
- › Ghee: 5gms
1. 1. Add 30gms of urad dal in water and soak it for around 3-4 hours
2. 2. Add soaked dal, salt, chillies/chilli powder and ginger paste to a mixer grinder and make a thin paste. You might have to add a bit of water to make it semi viscous
3. 3. Grease the Appe Pan with ghee and let it heat. Add the batter and let the appe fry.
4. You may use idili pan or you can drop small gallops on a Tawa if you dont have the appe....the other best option is to make a dosa out of the batter. it tastes the same
5. 4. All done. Take the appe out and enjoy with your choice of sauce/chutney. Dahi/Curd is an amazing option to go with!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!