Dahi Wala Air Fried Chicken
• By Sangeeta Goswami
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 625 kcal
Ingredients for Dahi Wala Air Fried Chicken
- › 500 gms chicken breast
- › 100 gms curd
- › 1 tsp chicken tikka masala
- › 1 tsp kasuri methi
- › 1 tsp kashmiri red chilli powder
- › salt as per taste
1. Mix all the ingredients & create a marination. Make incisions on chicken breast pieces in cross. Marinate chicken in curd marination for 10 mins. Air Fry in pre-heated for 10 mins @ 180 degrees & on 160 degrees for 10 mins. Serve hot with salad.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!