• By Bhavini Negi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 0 kcal
Ingredients for Dahi Vada
- › Urad daal - 3/4 cup
- › Curd
- › Cooking vegetable oil
- › Tamarind Chatni
- › Chopped dhaniya leaves
- › Spices: Salt as per taste, red chilli powder, cumin seeds 1/2 tbsp, cumin seeds powder.
- › Rasins 2 tbsp
- › Peanuts
- › Pomegranate seeds
1. Soak Urad daal overnight.
2. Blend the soaked urad dal and make a thick batter. Use only max of 80-100ml water while blending.
3. Beat the batter for 10min in only one direction. Either clockwise OR anti-clockwise.
4. Add salt, cumind seeds, red chilli powder and rasins; Mix well.
5. Fry oil; Take water in small bowl to keep your hands wet while adding round vada batter to hot oil; Fry vadas until golden brown.
6. DISH 1 : Eat fried vadas with Ketchup/Green chatni/Tamarind chatni.
7. Add fried vadas directly into bowl of water. And keep until its soft.
8. Squeeze slightly to remove extra water and keep aside.
9. Blend curd; add little water; add salt, red chillie paste, cumin seeds powder;
10. Keep soft vadas in plate, pour curd and tamarind chatni, add peanuts and pomegranate seeds;
11. Garnish with dhaniya leaves and serve.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!