• By Suchanda Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 422 kcal
Ingredients for Dahi Salmon
- › 150gm Salmon
- › 100gm Curd
- › Ginger Garlic paste
- › 5gm Ghee
- › Turmeric
- › Coriander powder
- › Salt
- › Stevia
- › Green Chilli/ Red chilli powder
- › Garam Masala
- › 1/2 onion paste
- › Bay leaf
1. Marinade the fish with all ingredients, except for onion paste, ghee and stevia, for 2 hours, preferably overnight
2. Heat ghee in a pan
3. Add onion paste and stevia. Fry till the onion caramalize on high flame.
4. Lower flame to medium low. Add fish with marination and cover.
5. Cook covered and in low flame till the fish can be easily flaked, ie, around 15mins.
6. Garnish with chopped coriander
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!