Dahi Papdi Chaat
• By Sangeeta Goswami
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:45 Minutes 372 kcal
Ingredients for Dahi Papdi Chaat
- › 50 gms wheat flour
- › 2 tsp ghee
- › 1 tsp ajwain
- › 1 tsp roasted cumin crushed
- › salt as per taste
- › water to make dough
- › 100 gms curd (chilled nicely)
- › 2 drops stevia
- › black salt as per taste
- › 1 tsp chaat masala
- › 1 tsp roasted cumin powder
- › 1 tsp tamarind pulp or powder mixed in lukewarm water for chutney
- › 50 gms coriander leaves
- › 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
1. Papdi : add ghee & salt to wheat flour. mix well using both palms. add ajwain & crushed jeera. knead a semi soft dough. make small / mini puris & air fry crisp in preheated airfryer @ 180 degrees for 5 - 7 mins. makes approx 7 - 8 crispy puris.
2. Tangy Chutney : take a bowl. add tamarind pulp or powder with little water. add black salt, stevia, jeera powder. Green Chutney : grind coriander leaves with ginger garlic paste, little water & salt.
3. Curd : take curd in a mixing bowl. add black salt & Chaat masala. mix well.
4. place all the puris on a plate. add curd above puris. add both chutney generously & serve.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!