Dahi Ginger Chicken served with Steamed Green Veggie & Rice
• By Dr VishwasSrivastava
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
60:00 Minutes 417 kcal
Ingredients for Dahi Ginger Chicken served with Steamed Green Veggie & Rice
- › Black Pepper
- › Chilli Flakes
- › Slat
- › 10 gm Ginger Paste
- › 20 gm Dahi
- › 175 gm Chicken Breast
- › 100 gm Green Veggie
- › 30 gm Rice
- › 10 ml Oli
1. Recipe for Chicken... Cut Chicken Breast into medium peices.
2. Marinate it with Dahi & Ginger Paste. Add Salt. Keep it in Refrigerator for 30 mins.
3. Heat the Pan and add 10 ml Oil (Prefer Olive or Canola or Mustard oil).
4. Add the Marinated Chicken and Cook it for 10 mins on high flames.
5. After 10 mins slow the gas and add Black Pepper, Chilli Flakes for taste.
6. Now cover the pan with lid and cook it further for 20 mins.
7. After 20 mins Switch off the gas. The Chicken is ready to serve. Meanwhile Cook Rice and Steam Green Veggie.
8. Serve Dahi Ginger Chicken with Boiled Rice and Steamed Veggies.
9. Simple to cook and healthy to eat.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!