• By Madhuparna Sarbadhikary
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:45 Minutes 445 kcal
Ingredients for Dahi chicken.
- › Chicken 200gms
- › Curd 30 gms
- › Onion 1 (chopped)
- › Garlic paste - 1 tbsp
- › Green chillies 2
- › Black pepper 1/4 tbsp
- › Salt to taste
- › Olive oil 5 gms
1. Marinate the chicken with the curd & black pepper for 1 hour. Heat oil in a wok & add the onion. Fry the onion on low flame & then add the green chilli + garlic paste. Once the raw smell of garlic is gone, add the marinated chicken, salt & water. Simmer on low flame until the chicken is done. Serve with rice / roti.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!