• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:20 Minutes 240 kcal
Ingredients for Dahi Bhalla
- › Urad dal 40g
- › Yogurt 150g
- › Ginger
- › Green chili
- › Red chili powder
- › Roasted jeera powder
- › Sweetener
- › Salt
- › Water 200ml
- › Eno salt
1. Soak urad dal overnight. Next day grind it into smooth paste with ginger, green chili and salt Add water ias required. Keep this aside for sometime.
2. In a bowl whisk yogurt then add water and whisk further more add salt, sweetener, red chili powder and roasted jeera powder and mix it. Keep it in fridge.
3. Now take the batter add Eno salt and mix it nicely. Take a appam pan put the batter cover and cook till it becomes firm. Remove the lid flip it and cook for few more minutes. Transfer it to air fryer and fry for 10 to 12 minutes at 180 degree.
4. Take the yogurt put the Bhalla into the yogurt and keep it in fridge. Garnish with ginger, red chili powder, roasted jeera powder and green chili. Serve chilled.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!