Dahi bhalla chaat
• By Sai Latha Bhardwaj
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
3:30 Minutes 251 kcal
Ingredients for Dahi bhalla chaat
- › Urad dal, Curd, Spices
1. Satisfied my chaat craving with this delicious dahi bhalla chaat for lunch today. ingredients - urad dal - 50gms. ghee/oil - 5 gms curd - 50gms. soak urad dal / white one, for three to four hours. Add in one inch ginger and one green chilli along with salt and grind with little water. Batter should neither be too thick, nor thin. Grease appe pan with oil, pour one spoon of the batter. Flip over to cook the other side. Allow the vadas to cool. Once cooled, put the vadas in luke warm water for 5 minutes. Squeeze out excess water. Beat curd adding little water if it's thick and place the vadas in the curd. Add spices of your choice. I added jeera powder, red chilli powder, black salt and chaat masala. Garnish with hara dhiniya. Please note: I haven't included calories of the spices used. Hope you enjoy cooking and trying out this easy recipe. Chaat craving satisfied. 🙂🙂🙂👍👍👍
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!