Daal - Rice, with soya chunks and salad
• By Mrs Jaya Panse
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 388 kcal
Ingredients for Daal - Rice, with soya chunks and salad
- › 1)Rice raw - 50 gm. 2)Tur daal - 30 gm. 3)Soya chunks - 25 gm raw 4)Butter / ghee / oil for tadka-10 gm 5)Kakdi pyaz - 120 gm 6)Ginger and garlic paste - 1 tea spoon
1. 1)Boil water in a vessel add soya chunks in it add little salt too boiled it 5-7 min 2) for Daal rice wash both properly and cook it, in different vessels in pressure cooker, till 3 vesicles, keep it aside 3) sliced kakdi and onions #For soya chunks - 4)now heat a pen 5) add 5 gram butter in it add ginger garlic paste 6) add spices like haldi, chili powder, tandoori masala etc personally i dont like to add haldi in it, 7) now add soya chunks and little salt in it 8) sprinkle some coriander in it keep it aside 9) Now when, the cooker's pressure get down open it and serve daal rice on the plate 10) now heat a tadka pen add rest of the ghee (5 gm) in it put zeera, rai, curry leaves, red chillies, tomatoes, add this tempting sizzling hot tadka on the daal rice which you just serve 11) serve your soya chunks and kakdi salaf too 12) enjoy your meal..... I know it's very simple and traditional and I think you all know it very well too, but believe me it will really make you happy and reminds you your childhood days, when most of the times you prefer to eat "घी वाले गर्मागरम दाल - भात 😊♥️💭"
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!