Daal Paneer Roti
• By Shwetha
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 386 kcal
Ingredients for Daal Paneer Roti
- › Cooked Dal measurement - 80gms. Since Dal almost becomes 2.5times post cooking, this would be approximately 32gms of raw Dal. Paneer - 100gms Onion, Salt and Red Chilli to taste
1. Blend the cooked Dal in a mixie Later saute it in a pan to remov excess water till it has a dough consistency ( I initially put them in an appe pan, which helped in getting this consistency) Mash paneer into grainy texture and mix it with Dal. Add salt, chillies and onions. Pat them directly to a tawa or onto a parchment sheet and roast on a really low flame both sides and it's done!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!