• By Anamika Gupta
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 448 kcal
Ingredients for Daal Dhokli
- › Split Red Lentils - 70g
- › Ghee - 5 g
- › Multigrain flour - 50g
- › Onion -60g
- › Tomato -80g
- › Chopped green chilli and coriander
- › 1/4 tsp cumin seeds
- › A pinch hing/asafoetida
1. Boil the lentils upto two whistles
2. Make chapatis out of 50 g flour and cut them into small pieces
3. Open the pressure cooker and add these pieces to it. Close the lid and cook it for another 2-3 whistles
4. In a pan heat oil, and add cumin seeds and hing to it. After few seconds add onion and chilli to it. Cook it for another 2-3 min. And then add chopped tomato to it and cook it for another 3- 4 min.
5. Mix everything together and enjoy your meal
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!