Custard berries explosives
• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 569 kcal
Ingredients for Custard berries explosives
- › Milk 500ml
- › Egg yolk 2
- › Strawberry 50g
- › Raspberry 50g
- › Blueberry 50g
- › Blackberry 50g
- › Stevia
- › Vanilla essence
- › Gelatin
- › Mint leaves
1. In a bowl take egg yolk and with a hand blender mix it till it becomes smooth and creamy. Now add milk and beat it further for few minutes. Add stevia and vanilla essence. Put it in pot and bring it to boiling point. Make sure you keep stirring. Now put of the gas burner and let it cool. After sometime put it in chiller so that it completely cool Down.
2. In a bowl take 50ml of milk add gelatin and keep it to set. Once gelatin is set, microwave for 10second and add to the custard. Once again beat the custard mixture till it becomes thick and creamy.
3. Add all the berries and stevia if required and blend it to a thick paste
4. In a mould add custard then put some berry paste and cove with custard.
5. Put it chiller till you want to serve it. Garnish with mint leaves
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!