• By Anjali
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:1 Minutes 96 kcal
Ingredients for Cupcake
- › egg whites 😋 2 Nos
- › wheat flour/ maida 20 gm
- › stevia
- › baking powder and baking soda half teaspoon each
- › butterscotch essence ( any essence or elaichi powder)
1. whisk egg whites till they become milky and frothy ( using whole eggs will improve the playability so feel free to use)
2. add essence and flour and keep mixing till lumps are gone.
3. add baking soda and powder
4. pour the mix in microwave safe mug and microwave it on high for 1 min.
5. you can add coffee, coco powder to change the flavour plus they mask bitter taste of stevia.
6. this cake is very filling. so better have it as the last thing on the meal. Njoi
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!