• By Sunita Ghadge
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 359 kcal
Ingredients for cucumber thalipeeth
- › jowar flour 40 gms
- › Soya flour 40 gms
- › Cucumber grated 150 gms
- › ghee 5 gms
- › spices - cumin powder, coriander powder, red chilli powder, turmeric, salt etc to taste
- › coriander chopped
1. mix jowar flour, Soya flour, grated cucumber, chopped coriander and all spices together in bowl
2. add water if necessary, but be careful as cucumber has enough fluid in itself.
3. knead into soft dough
4. make thalipeeth on wet cloth over a plate with use of wet hands
5. heat a pan and grease it lightly with ghee
6. flip the thalipeeth over heated pan and with wet hands remove the cloth
7. spread light ghee from sides and cook the thalipeeth from one side for 1-2 minutes
8. after cooked from one side flip the thalipeeth and cook from other side while applying light ghee. remember to use 5 gms ghee only for thalipeeth
9. enjoy the thalipeeth with curd. makes 2 thalipeeth out of above ingredients.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!