Cucumber Soya Thalipeeth
• By Namrata Vardhaman
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 238 kcal
Ingredients for Cucumber Soya Thalipeeth
- › Soya Chunks(30gm)
- › Wheat Flour(30gm)
- › Cucumber (50gm)
- › Red Chilli Powder(2tsp)
- › Cumin Powder(1tsp)
- › Salt(according to your taste)
- › Coriander Powder(1/2tsp)
- › Ghee(5gm)
1. Grate the cucumber and keep it aside for 5 mins so that excess water drains out
2. Grind the soya chunks into fine powder
3. In a bowl take wheat flour, soya chunks powder....then add salt,red chilli powder, cumin powder, coriander powder to the flour....
4. Add the grated cucumber in the flour and knead it to form a dough... Add little water while kneading if required....
5. Grease the butter paper with little ghee and pat the dough slowly with the fingers and make a thick roti/thalipeeth....
6. Transfer it on the hot Tawa slowly so that it doesn't break..... smear some ghee on the thalipeeth and cover it with a lid for a minute or two... Flip it and cook it on the other side as well....
7. Remove and serve it hot with curd(pic includes Curry leaves chutney and garlic chutney)....
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!