Crunchy Soya Fry with Pumpkin Seeds
• By Bhavya Mehtani
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 332 kcal
Ingredients for Crunchy Soya Fry with Pumpkin Seeds
- › Soya chunks - 50 gms
- › Vegetables - 250 gms
- › Oil - 2.5 ml
- › Pumpkin Seeds - 15 gms
- › Masalas- Chilly Powder - 1 tsp, Chaat masala - 1 tsp, Garam Masala - 1/2 tsp
- › Lemon Juice - 2 tsps
- › Fresh coriander
1. Soak Soya chunks in hot water with salt for 15 mins. Slice ginger in julienne cuts. Slice Garlic. Vegetables used - Sliced onions, cut tomatoes, ginger, garlic, green chilly, green bell peppers
2. Add oil in a sauce pan.
3. Add onions, garlic and ginger. Sauté it for a while. Add all the vegetables and mix well. Then add red chilly powder, Garam Masala and Chaat Masala. Sauté it well. Then add soya chunks and Pumpkin seeds and mix well on medium flame. Add salt and squeeze lemon juice on top. Serve hot with fresh coriander on top.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!