Crunchy Beetroot Salad
• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 157 kcal
Ingredients for Crunchy Beetroot Salad
- › Beetroot - 100gm
- › olive oil- 10gm
- › Onion- 20gm
- › Tomato- 10gm
- › Garlic - 5 gm
- › Spring garlic - 1 spring
- › Spring onion- 1 spring
- › Sesame seeds- 3gm
- › Gram flour- 3 gm
- › Lime Juice and salt - as per the taste
1. Remove the skin of beetroot ang grate it and keep it aside.
2. Chop all the veggies, onion(10gm), tomato, spring onion and garlic and keep it aside.
3. In a pan, add 5gm olive oil and garlic slits and sauté it until it's light brown. Take it out leaving straining excess butter behind.
4. Now, in the same pan, add moon shaped sliced onion and saute it until it's of light caramel color and keep it aside.
5. In a plate, layer the beetroot at the bottom, then layer the chopped veggies. Sprinkle the sauted onion and garlic.
6. In a pan, add 5gm olive oil and gram flour and roast it until its rawness disappear and then pour it over the salad.
7. Sprinkle the sesame seeds and add dash of lime juice and pinch of salt. Enjoy!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!