Crispy soya cutlet
• By Chhavi Sethi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:40 Minutes 295 kcal
Ingredients for Crispy soya cutlet
- › 40gm soya chunks
- › 20gm cheese
- › 10ml ghee
- › Vegetables of your choice - i've used cauliflower here
- › Psyllium husk (isabgol)
- › Spices - Salt, ginger & garlic paste, green chilli, garam masala, dhania powder
1. Boil the chunks on water, squeeze out all the water and keep aside.
2. Blanch the cauliflower and drain all the water. If using any other vegetables, you can cook them and ensure all the water evaporates.
3. Place the squeezed soya chunks, veggies, ginger & garlic & green chillies in a mixer jar and blend.
4. Take out the mix and add all the spices and grated cheese. You can add some psyllium husk for binding if needed.
5. Shape the mix into cutlets. Roll each cutlet in psyllium husk.
6. Apply ghee on both sides using a brush and cook them on medium heat till done.
7. Serve hot and enjoy them with some coriander chutney on the side.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!