Crispy Paneer in tangy sauce
• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 373 kcal
Ingredients for Crispy Paneer in tangy sauce
- › Paneer/Cottage cheese (Non-fat) - 200gm
- › Cornflour- 15gm
- › Salt- as per the taste
- › Tomato sauce, snacky - 30gm
- › Soya sauce- 5gm
- › White vinegar- 5gm
- › Sesame seeds- 10gm
- › Black pepper powder- a pinch
- › Tomato- 10gm
- › Bell pepper- 10gm
- › Strawberry- 20gm
- › Orange- 30gm
- › Ginger- 5gm
- › Garlic-5gm
- › Spring garlic - a pinch for garnishing
1. Cut the paneer into medium sized pieces and toss it with cornflour(5gm) and salt.
2. In a pan, add the butter and saute the coated paneer until it's crisp brown on both the sides and then take it in a plate.
3. In a bowl, mix tomato sauce, soy sauce, white vinegar, sesame seeds(5gm) and cornflour and whisk it well.
4. Now, make the crush out of strawberries and orange by mixing in a grinder and this to the above sauce and whisk it well. Add salt if you desire.
5. In the same used pan, saute the chopped ginger garlic for about 2 minutes and then add the above sauce mixture. Let it simmer for about 3 minutes, adding water.
6. Afterwards, drop in crisp paneer cubes and let the sauce gets penetrate in the paneer. For the same, cover the lid and let it cook until you get thick consistency.
7. Take it in a plate, sprinkle sesame seeds and chopped spring garlic and Enjoy!
8. Note: Cabbage and carrot have been used for garnishing purpose and macros of the same is not included.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!