Crispy moong dal sandwich
• By Monica Pandey
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
15:00 Minutes 271 kcal
Ingredients for Crispy moong dal sandwich
- › moong dal 50 gm
- › ginger garlic paste 1 tsp
- › salt
- › capsicum 20gm
- › onion 20gm
- › tomato 20gm
- › tinned amul cheese 20gm
- › butter 5 gm
- › black pepper
1. Soak 50gm moong dal for 4-6 hours or overnight. drain the excess water and blend along with ginger garlic paste and salt to taste to make a smooth paste.
2. Chop the veggies finely and then mix with the measured amount of grated cheese.
3. Grease the sandwich maker with butter and spread a layer of moong dal paste.
4. Now layer the vegetable mixture and spread the second layer over it.
5. Close the two end and cook for 5 minutes both sides on medium flame.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!