Crispy Chicken Meal
• By Meghana Narayan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:35 Minutes 536 kcal
Ingredients for Crispy Chicken Meal
- › 200 gm Chicken breast fillet
- › 25 gm bread crumbs
- › 1 tsp spice seasoning
- › 60 gm Potatoes
- › 60 gm Lettuces
- › 60 gm Tomato
- › 20 gm Yoghurt
- › Salt
- › Pepper
- › Lemon juice
- › 1 whole egg
1. Crispy Chicken: Slice the fillet into thinner 2-3 slices. Beat the whole egg & soak the chicken slices into the egg wash. Mix the breadcrumbs with spice seasoning. Coat the egg washed chicken slices with the spices breadcrumbs. Grill in an oven at 180 degrees for 20-30 mins.
2. Potato Chips : Peel and slice the potatoes. Mix with some low cal spray, salt & bake at 180 degrees for 12-15 mins.
3. Salad: Chop lettuces. Deseed and chop the tomatoes. In a bowl mix the chopped lettuces, tomatoes, yoghurt, salt , pepper & lemon juice.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!